Did you know that there are several anti-aging options with Restylane injectables? Besides “regular” Restylane, these options are also used by our PA, Jessica to take years from your appearance.
- Restylane Contour creates youthful “apple-like” cheeks with a special technology that allows a dynamic, natural expression that moves as you move—no more “frozen face.” It has been used in Europe since 2010, with nearly 2 million patients enjoying younger-looking results.
- Restylane Defyne is for laugh lines in the nasolabial folds (the lines from the nose to the mouth) and the marionette lines (the lines from the lips to the chin).
- Restylane Refyne is similar to Restylane Defyne, in that its goal is to treat the nasolabial folds and marionette lines, but Defyne is for more deeply wrinkled areas.
- Restylane Kysse gives you flexible lip movement with natural volume that lasts for up to a year. It can also be used to lift and fill the skin of the upper lip, often called “smokers’ lines.” Kysse will give your lips volume and moisture for a that youthful pout!
- Restylane Lyft is most often used in the cheeks, to re-create the lovely lifted cheek that you enjoyed in your youth. Lyft creates this youthful lift without limiting your facial movements.
Call our nurse injector, Jessica, today at 516-295-2100 for your consultation to see which product is best for your needs.
To your health & beauty,
Zachary Gerut, MD, FACS
Hewlett, Long Island Board Certified Plastic Surgeon